Welcome to the BHEAA.
The Brighton & Hove Estate Agents Association was established in 1886. It is managed by its President and appointed council members.
The main emphasis of the Association is to represent its Members, comprising many differing areas of expertise in the property sector within the City of Brighton and Hove.
It endeavours to maintain and improve the already high standards of the profession. It serves not only its Members, but property owners and the general public alike.
- we aim to encourage Members from all sectors of the profession enabling a more diverse and educated voice.
- to host seminars for our Members to update them on recent changes to legislation for better working practice.
- to liaise with the local press and to encourage participation from the general public and provide opinion on industry views.
- to be an impartial body to investigate any form of complaints procedure.
- to promote high working standards to both individual and Company Members.